To redeem your order, follow these steps:
- Log in to your Steam account. If you don’t have an account, you must create one in order to play the PC game you’ve just bought.
- On the top menu bar, go to Games -> Activate a product on Steam.
- After you agree with the terms, you can insert the Steam key in the Product Code box.
- Click Next.
- Congratulations, the game is now in your Steam library. Enjoy it and don't forget to rate us.
To buy your chosen PC Game using the openbazaar payment method, follow these steps:
- Download the openbazaar software from here and create an account if you haven’t done it already.
- Head to bitcoin Game Deals shop, find your game, and click ‘Buy via openbazaar’.
- A new tab will open redirecting to our openbazaar shop and to your product you want to purchase. Click ‘Buy Now’ and be sure to copy the URL.
- Now go to the openbazaar software & paste the link into the search box.
- Click ‘Buy Now’. Choose your cryptocurrency - Bitcoin Cash, Litecoin, or Monero - the payment type and click Pay.
- If everything looks good, click Yes and you’ll be redirected to the payment page. Copy the address and the exact sum in cryptocurrency & paste them in your hot/hardware wallet. As an alternative, you can top-up your openbazaar wallet with the necessary funds and click ‘Pay from wallet.’
- Once you have paid, it may take a bit for the interface to update.
- Your order is on the way. In the next hours (no more than 12), you will receive the steam key that you ordered.
For the time being, the only option you have is to complete your order via openbazaar platform. In the near future, we are planning to add our very own crypto payment gateway based on BTCPay Server. Please read the blog post with the title Bitcoin Lightning Network Payments Coming Soon for more information.
Unfortunately, Bitcoin isn’t a micropayments friendly platform anymore. The fees have increased and will probably continue to do so, in the future, as Bitcoin gains more and more traction. As a result, we can’t just accept situations where you pay 0.25 EUR for a game and another 0.25 EUR if not more as fees.
In the near future though, as we implement our very own BTCPay Server, you will introduce the fast and cheap Bitcoin Lightning Network payments. Read the blog with the title Bitcoin Lightning Payments Coming Soon for more information.
No, you can’t. We only accept Bitcoin & Cryptocurrencies as payments for our digital game listings.
Indeed, the prices are in EUR for convenience sake. Since all cryptos are highly volatile and unpredictable in terms of pricing, we’ve decided to list our games in a stable currency, so you can know the actual value and how much you are going to pay.
When you pay for the chosen steam game(s), openbazaar will convert automatically the price in EUR to Bitcoin or your favorite cryptocurrency.
No, the only possibility to buy steam games from our shop is with Bitcoin or some other cryptocurrency.
Our plan is to embrace the decentralize future the blockchain technology is promising. That is why, for us, using centralized and greedy payment gateways is out of the question. Platforms like openbazaar and open-source projects like BTCPay Server are the only options if we truly want to shape the future.
Bitcoin Game Deals shop only lists digital products that do not require shipping. What we offer to you are steam keys that are redeemable through the Steam platforms. You will receive the keys via private message or e-mail, no matter your location, Europe or Asia, the two Americas or Australia.
We do not offer physical CD or DVD games that would require shipping.
You will receive your steam keys within hours after your Bitcoin or cryptocurrency payment is confirmed. In most cases, you should receive a private message via openbazaar platform in maximum 12 hours, unless stated otherwise.
Please note that there will be times, during the year when delays will happen and we may deliver your order in more than 12 hours (for example, during the holiday season). We will do our best to notify you about any delivery time change and when it may occur.
We thank you for your understanding and patience.